He was supposed to be the champion of the working class, the forgotten, and the hard-earners in life.
- Trump will be cutting or reducing or making it harder for Americans to get Social Security benefits, Medicare and Medicaid.
- He has no idea what he’ll replace Obamacare aka The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or the Affordable Care Act (same thing).
- ex-Goldman Sachs executives to his team and I thought we were taming Wall Street and getting them out of Washington
- He’ll probably kowtow to Russia and anger China to the point of a trade war (middle class loses in this)… and some of his closest people has ties to Russia
- Trump would rather talk about how he would’ve won the popular vote or that he won by a “landslide” or voter fraud rather than talk about fixing the economy
- And, we’re probably going to see the dismantling of the Department of Education under DeVos
I pray for America.
“Education must not simply teach work – it must teach life” – W.E.B. DuBois
“No dream is too big, no challenge is too great. Nothing we want for the future is beyond our reach”